1. Thank you for visiting http://arxall.io! Please read the
following terms and conditions before any further use of this
website. Should you continue your visit on http://arxall.io, you
automatically accept the following terms and conditions:
2. ARX Alliance reserves the right to alter the present terms and
conditions without any notification in advance. We advise you to
read the terms and conditions associated with this website each
time you visit us. Your continued use of http://arxall.io after
the terms and conditions changes are posted online equivalates to
your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. ARX Alliance is the sole owner of all content present on
http://arxall.io. Unauthorised use of this content, including
reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or publication
without the prior written consent of ARX Alliance is prohibited.
Documents (including but not limited to information, images,
photos, logos, names and icons) without the prior written
permission of ARX Alliance may not be downloaded, altered or
adapted for any purpose except personal, non-commercial use.
4. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use
of http://arxall.io must be terminated immediately.
5. While ARX Alliance is making permanent efforts to ensure that
http://arxall.io is available at all times, this is not
guaranteed. ARX Alliance does not warrant that the navigation and
functions of the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that
defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server on
which it is hosted are free of viruses or bugs.
6. ARX Alliance can make changes to the content on
http://arxall.io at any time without prior notice. The content on
the website may be out of date ARX Alliances makes no commitment
to update the information on http://arxall.io.
7. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in
accordance with the laws of the UK. Any legal disputes arising on
http://arxall.io shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction
of the courts of the UK.