1. Thank you for visiting http://arxall.io! Please read the following terms and conditions before any further use of this website. Should you continue your visit on http://arxall.io, you automatically accept the following terms and conditions:
2. ARX Alliance reserves the right to alter the present terms and conditions without any notification in advance. We advise you to read the terms and conditions associated with this website each time you visit us. Your continued use of http://arxall.io after the terms and conditions changes are posted online equivalates to your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. ARX Alliance is the sole owner of all content present on http://arxall.io. Unauthorised use of this content, including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or publication without the prior written consent of ARX Alliance is prohibited. Documents (including but not limited to information, images, photos, logos, names and icons) without the prior written permission of ARX Alliance may not be downloaded, altered or adapted for any purpose except personal, non-commercial use.
4. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of http://arxall.io must be terminated immediately.
5. While ARX Alliance is making permanent efforts to ensure that http://arxall.io is available at all times, this is not guaranteed. ARX Alliance does not warrant that the navigation and functions of the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server on which it is hosted are free of viruses or bugs.
6. ARX Alliance can make changes to the content on http://arxall.io at any time without prior notice. The content on the website may be out of date – ARX Alliances makes no commitment to update the information on http://arxall.io.
7. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the UK. Any legal disputes arising on http://arxall.io shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the UK.