Collection of Personal and Non-Personal Identification Information
ARX Alliance may collect personal identification information from Users in several ways, including, but not limited to when Users:
– Visit http://arxall.io
– Fill out a form
– Contact us by any means made available on http://arxall.io and on the social platforms where ARX Alliance has an active account
– In connection with other activities, services or features we make available on http://arxall.io
Personal and Non-Personal Identification Information
1. The Personal Identification Information (Direct) we collect refers to: Name; Job Title; Company; Country; Email, Phone.
2. The Non-Personal Identification Information (Indirect) we collect refers to the data generated by the interaction of the user with http://arxall.io: IP address, browser name, type of device used, operating system, Internet service providers, cookies etc.
Use of Personal Information
ARX Alliance may collect and use personal information for:
– Answering to explicit requests made by you through the contact form or any other means available on http://arxall.io and on the social platforms where ARX Alliance has an active account
– Signing a contract
– Fulfilling the obligations of a signed contract
– Marketing communication – but only after you have offered your explicit consent for this purpose
– Technical improvements of http://arxall.io
– Data analysis, so that we may personalize http://arxall.io, as well as the ARX Alliance products and services, to your demands.
Personal Information Disclosure
In order to offer you access to the ARX Alliance products and services, as well as for the purposes outlined above, the involvement of third parties in the management of personal information is necessary. However, we choose all our partners with care and make efforts to ensure the confidentiality and safety of your personal data through individual contracts signed with each of our business partners.
Storage of Personal Information
Personal information of the http://arxall.io users will be kept throughout the duration of the User’s business relation with ARX Alliance. Beyond that, personal information will be archived for accounting and evidentiary purposes for a time frame that does not exceed the applicable legal prescription periods.
Exercise of Rights
Users have the right to access, modify, limit and delete their personal information, as well as the right to object to the processing of their data. All the above rights can be exercised directly by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Furthermore, users that are EU residents have the right to file a complaint against data protection breaches to the relevant authority.